Terms and Conditions
By browsing of this website or using any of its contents, you the customer or potential customer, are agreeing to adhere to and be bound by African Vibe’s terms, conditions and policies as set out below:
- Neither African Vibe, or associate of African Vibe, holds any responsibility for customers or potential customers’ use of the website or any contents of the website. Any use thereof, is entirely at the risk of the customer or potential customer. No warranties or guarantees for any of this websites contents, or the accuracy thereof is provided by African Vibe, and African Vibe therefore hold no liability for any use of the website or its contents by the customer or potential customer.
- The content of the pages on this website are subject to change without notice and are for general information only. It is the customer or potential customers’ responsibility to refer to these terms, conditions and policies regularly.
- While African Vibe makes every effort to ensure the website is always available, African Vibe is not liable for any consequences should the website not be available due to technical issues.
- Any dispute arising from the use of the website or the contents thereof, will be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New South Wales, Australia.
- The website and its contents are the property of African Vibe, and use of the contents of this website or linking to this website may only be done so with written consent from African Vibe. African Vibe reserves to right to claim damages for un-authorised use of, or linking to, this website. Trademarks which have been reproduced on the website and are not the property of African Vibe or are licensed to African Vibe, are acknowledged on the website.